RSC Nyholm Prize for EducationHide Details...
The Nyholm Prize for Education recognises a major national or international research or innovation contribution to the field of chemical science education.
Rules and Criteria
- Run biennially
- Open to everyone without restrictions
- Candidates are NOT permitted to nominate themselves
- A two page supporting statement addressing the selection criteria
- Nominations open on 1 September 2012
- Nominations close on 15 January 2013
- Prize winners are chosen by the RSC Awards Sub-Committee
- Prize winner receives £5000, a medal and a certificate